Cold temperatures are the number one killer of diesel fuel and its ability to properly combust, or simply flow for that matter. Contrary to gasoline, when diesel gets cold, it gels up, inhibiting its ability to flow, especially through a lift pump or your injectors. This upgrade kit works in conjunction with your AFE DFS780 Fuel System to ensure frigid temperatures are never the culprit for your truck not starting.
Make sure your diesel is prepared to perform in the coldest conditions with aFe’s DFS780 Fuel System Cold Weather Kit. The kit works with DFS780 and DFS780 PRO diesel fuel systems and easily plumbs into your engine’s cooling system to warm the fuel to keep it from gelling in freezing temperatures. Heater hose not included
- Fits DFS780 and DFS780 PRO diesel fuel systems
- Prevents cold weather diesel fuel gelling and clogging of your fuel system by dispensing heat through direct contact with fuel
- Quality fittings, clamps are included for an easy install
- Includes aFe POWER Pro GUARD D2 high efficiency fuel filter (PN 44-FF019) which removes contaminants down to 1 micron
- Built in the U.S.A.
- Heater hose not included
- The Heater Hose connecting the coolant spacer to the cooling system is not included but can be easily sourced.