Tested in the Arizona Heat!
This cooler was tested for thousands of miles, both heavily loaded and unloaded, driving at highway speeds and in stop-and-go traffic. Long gone are the 210°F+ (unloaded) and 240°F+ (loaded) temps. Hammering on the truck while pulling an 18,000#, 48' triple axle race trailer across the Arizona desert in August, the highest temperature we could manage was 220°F...and the temperature dropped noticeably as soon as we quit abusing the truck! Simply put, the temperature drops are fantastic!
This kit retains the OEM cooler, adding this liquid to air heat exchanger after the liquid to liquid unit. The cooler adds approximately 1-1.5 quarts of fluid capacity to the system. Installation will take the average DIYer 3-6 hours, depending on experience.
We are also offering a few helpful tools as options, as they make the installation much easier. Check them out on the
NOTE: This Kit REQUIRES cutting/modification to the OEM Grille Support and slight modification to the back of the Grille!
- 30" x 7" Cooler Core
- 1/2" Cooler Inlet/Outlet
- T-304 Stainless Steel Brackets - MADE IN USA
- OEM Style Fasteners and Clamps for Clean Look
- Gates 400psi Trans Cooler Hose - MADE IN USA
- Tools to Aid in Cutting Grille Support INCLUDED!
- Other Helpful Tools Available As Options
- Detailed - Full Color - Instructions
Not For Legal Use Or Sale In California On Pollution Controlled Vehicles.
2017+ 6.7L Ford Trans Cooler Kit fits the following vehicle(s):
- 2017 Ford F250/350 Super Duty 6.7L
- 2018 Ford F250/350 Super Duty 6.7L
- 2019 Ford F250/350 Super Duty 6.7L
- 2017 Ford F450 Super Duty 6.7L
- 2018 Ford F450 Super Duty 6.7L
- 2019 Ford F450 Super Duty 6.7L
- 2017 Ford F550 Super Duty 6.7L
- 2018 Ford F550 Super Duty 6.7L
- 2019 Ford F550 Super Duty 6.7L