Your offroading and Jeep® experience is incomplete without the Superchips TrailDash. The TrailDash is the most advanced Jeep tuner and monitoring device on the market today. This multi featured device was designed by hardcore Jeep enthusiasts and features Superchips proven street and trail tunes which have been tested in multiple altitudes and climates including the legendary Moab. The TrailDash has multiple performance power levels with tunes for 87, 91, and 93 octane as well as Mileage XS for conserving fuel and Crawl design for off-road conditions where the pedal response is less responsive. TraiDash becomes your Jeep's central command center using the revolutionary EAS (Expandable Accessory) System. EAS allows users to connect multiple accessories, daisy-chain style, directly to the TrailDash. Engage your accessories through the touch of a button using EAS. Superchips also offers CARB tuning that has been tested and verified for use in the state of California as well as any state or country currently applying CARB emissions standards.
- 5" Full Color, High Resolution, Swipe Screen
- New Switch Panel Screen to Control EAS Power Switches
- Customizable Color Mixer for Gauge Arcs, Needles, & Backgrounds
- Multiple Gauge Screen Layouts
- Fully Customizable Backgrounds
- HDMI Style Plug for Power and Linking EAS Accessories
- One-Touch Easy Menu Navigation
- Notification Center
2007 - 2014 Rubicon Specific Features
- Digital touchscreen
- Front and Rear Axle Lock
- Digital touchscreen
- Sway Bar disable
- Daytime running lights adjustability options
- 4WD-HI axle lock with auto-disengage safety feature
- 93 Performance
- 91 Performance
- 87 Performance
- Fuel Economy
- Factory Stock
*Features may vary based on year, make, and model
Master Screen: The Master Screen is Superchips' all-new screen that allows you to monitor 9 parameters at once in the new state-of-art layout. Screen features include digital and analog views of your most important parameters.
Retro Screen: The Retro Screen is a throwback to the original TrailDash main gauge screen. You'll notice an enhanced layout and new set of features. The NEW Retro Screen monitors 7 parameters, instead of the original 5, allowing for total insight on your Jeep.
Needles Screen: Going back to the original vehicle gauges, the Needles Screen was designed for customers who just like to see the analog-style gauge. Superchips didn't stop at just giving you a couple gauges. The monitor can now display 8 analog style gauges, as well as display a digital value, combining an old-school look with new-age technology.
Rubicon Screen: If you have a Rubicon, this screen layout gives you the information and control you need to conquer any trail or obstacle. With control over TPMS, front and rear lockers, sway bar disconnect, and 6 PIDs, including pitch and roll, you can go off-raod with confidence.
Switch Screen: You're going to love this. An all-new screen layout provides you direct control over your accessories with the Superchips' Power Switch (sold separately). Adding a Power Switch to your TrailDash2 gives you control over nearly anything you can think of: light bars, rock lights, air compressors, winches, ect. You can also access all of the quick feature programming options to customize your driving experience.
Pull-Up/Main Menu: This brand new option features the quickest navigation to all specific menu options for efficient performance monitoring.
Color Mixer Screen: If the all-new color mixer screen you now have the ability to match your stock dash cluster or get even more custom with your custom background. You can change the gauge arc colors, tint the whole screen, and more! When it comes to style no-one does it better than Superchips!
- Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ)
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)